Come and join us to learn about current issues and let us know what concerns you! Always open to the public, the CORBA Board of Directors’ meeting is held the 4th Monday of the month in Woodland Hills. REI is kind enough to let us use their meeting room, for which we thank them profusely!
Every month (except December, when we have no meeting), we discuss these topics:
- Issues of trail access for mountain bikers
- Mountain bike advocacy and ambassadorship
- Public involvement
- The latest news from the land managers, including State Parks and National Park Service
- Trail building and restoration
- Furthering woman’s mountain biking
- Bike parks and other dedicated mountain bike facilities or trails
- Education and etiquette
- Anything brought forward by members of the public
The meetings are 6 – 8 pm at the REI in Woodland Hills:
6220 Topanga Canyon Blvd
Woodland Hills, CA 91367
P: (818) 703-5300
We look forward to seeing you there!